google.com, pub-8831754964480622, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 50+ Girls Attitude Quotes/ Shayari In English

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

50+ Girls Attitude Quotes/ Shayari In English

 Attitude quotes for girls in English best collection for girls. Here in this post you will get a huge collection of attitude quotes.



If you would very likely use these attitude quotes for girls in English. Then these attitude quotes will change your status.


I hope you like these attitude quotes for girls in English, and use as your Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp status.


Staying positive in tough time is not easy, trying times isn’t about finances only, it’s about Love, betrayal, relationship gone sour, broken heart, best friend deserting you, people being jealous of you, losing loved ones, and when it seems like the world has turned it back on you… In these bad times, I have the best collection of Attitude quotes for girls which can help you sail towards joy, happiness and rediscovering yourself again.


I firmly believed that these collection of best girls Attitude quotes will comfort and strengthen you to face any difficult challenges that come in your way. 



Attitude Quotes for Girls



 • I know that I’ve always been the girl you’ve always wanted.


 • This queen doesn’t need a king because she rules Kings.


 • Queen of all Kings.. Bow down to her majesty.


 • Ladies, Make sure you always keep your heels, head, and standards high.


 • Never lower your standards for a guy, but make sure he raise his standards for you!


 • I’m allergic to basic bïtches #SorryNotSory


 • You had me. You lost me, Just go walking cause I am done talking.


 • You’re on a different road, I’m in the Milky Way, you want me down on earth, but I up.


 • Does my sparkle burn your eyes? Sorry you can’t stop it.. #Unstoppable #unchained


 • It’s your choice, you can either take me as I am or watch me as I go. #Standards, #NewLevels


 • How can I miss something I never had?


 • I’m born to express, not to impress.


 • Be a girl with nature 👑, be a lady with class, and a bitch with attitude.


 • I am who I am and I won’t change for anyone.


 • Sometimes I need expert advice… So, I talk to myself.


 • You have to be ‘ODD’ to be number ‘ONE’.


 • Don’t follow me, I’m lost.


 • If your ego speaks with me then my attitude replies to you.


 • They can’t put me down, so they hate me.


 • I hate compromising my dreams for others.


 • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.


 • Be pretty ♕; make money and dress well 🤑.


 • My choices are like fingerprints, they make me unique.


 • You can’t spell awesome without ME.


 • I’ve had enough of trying to prove myself to people.


 •  Now I don’t care about what people think as long as I’m happy with myself! 


 • Impossible is my specialty.


 • My signature, My style, My identity.


 • I am me and that’s all I can be…I’m not perfect and never wanted to be…but I am happy with who I am even with what people think of me and I’m great to be me


 • I’m never trashy, I’m Always classy, and a little bit sassy.


 • I may not be perfect but I am one of a kind.


 • My life, my rule, that’s my attitude…


 • In the beginning, you’ll judge me, by the end, you’ll love me.


 • I don’t look back unless there is a good view.


 • I’m a very private person. You don’t ask I don’t tell.


 • Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.


 • I am a hot girl with a cool attitude.


 • Just finished blocking some numbers on WhatsApp, if you can read this then you got lucky…!!!


 • The voices in my head aren’t real, that I do know, but sometimes their ideas are just totally awesome!


 • I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.


 • There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS, just display your ATTITUDE


 • Me + my room + music + internet connection + no study = A PERFECT DAY……


 

CUTE ATTITUDE QUOTES



 • Only a strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will just say that she has an attitude problem.


 • I am not afraid to walk this world alone.


 • I am a good enough person to forgive you. But not stupid enough to trust you again.


In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel.

 • Better to be strong than pretty and useless.


 • You will search for me in another person. I promise. And you will never find me.


I’m beautiful coz God makes no mistakes.

 • Be your own kind of beautiful.


 • Let your smile change the world, But don’t let the world change your smile.


 • Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”



ATTITUDE QUOTES FOR GIRLS



 • Make sure you are as picky with men, as you are with your selfies. #love


Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me.

 • Killing em all with kindness.


 • I fervently hope that you look beautiful today, but sorry, not as pretty as me.


 • Look into my eyes, it’s where my demons hide! WARNING: Don’t get too close ’cause it’s dark here inside.


 • If you like me then raise your hands, if you don’t. then it’s time you raise your standards a notch higher.


 • If you cannot attract them with your charms, why not make sure you always repel them with your attitude?


 • Surprised!!! I just saw the most smartest person in the world today, when I was in front of the mirror.


 • Always wear your invisible crown because’ you’re a queen!


 • Kill them with success and quickly bury them with a cute smile.


Attitude Quotes for Girls

Attitude is an important key to success, you might say. In order to be successful, you need to have a good attitude along the way, because your mood and daily habits define your overall well-being.


I hope you will enjoy this post & will satisfy. Use these quotes for your Instagram, Whatsapp & Facebook post.



 • Let them hate. Just make sure they spell your name right.


 • Spoil me with loyalty. I can finance myself.


 • Don’t talk, Act. Don’t say, Show. Don’t promise, Prove.


 • Your opinion of me has nothing to do with me. That is your business, not mine.


 • I won’t cry for you. My mascara’s too expensive.


 • Happiness can be as simple as finding the perfect shade of lipstick.


 • Dress like you’re already famous.


 • Life cannot be perfect but your eyebrows can be.


 • When you feel little low, put on your RED lipstick and rock.


 • I am not a lazy girl; I just don’t want my bed feel lonely.


 • It is not an attitude, It is the way I am.


 • Cutie with a mission hottie with ambition.


 • I am a queen without a king.


 • The color pink makes everything look pretty.


 • They thought her to be the spark, But she turned out be a volcano.


 • A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.


 • A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.


Please don't use our shayari/Quotes on your Blogs, websites or any Social media pages. You are not allowed to copy our content without our permission. It is OK if you are sharing our shayari on your individual social media profile (such as your personal Facebook, google plus, twitter profile). But you are not permitted to share our stuff without our permission on any social groups or pages you are managing.


If you have taken credit for our work and caused confusion as to whom the original author of the work is. Therefore, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights. Further, such copyright infringement is a direct violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and International Copyright Law. It will strictly violates our copyright policy. Read our 


Copyright Policy


Feel free to ask us, if you want share these shayari/Quotes. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments